Hello, Writer! ✍️ Can you ever have too many ideas for your blog? I don’t think so! 🙂 Today, I have put together 25 blogging ideas related to you and your writing.
Let’s dive in!
25 Blogging Ideas for Writers
- Your favorite book about writing
- Your inspiration for writing daily
- What got you into writing in the first place
- Your favorite childhood book
- Odd things you do while you write
- Feature photos of your work/writing space
- The first story you ever wrote (share it)
- Weird things you had to Google for your book
- Your Top 3 or Top 5 favorite bloggers
- Hidden Gem: a book with hardly any reviews that you love
- Your favorite writing tools
- Best writing-related purchase you’ve ever made
- Writing advice you’d give to your younger self
- Tips for writing while traveling
- What you do to overcome writer’s block
- How you balance work, family, and writing
- Your favorite fiction series
- YouTube channels about writing that you recommend
- The teacher that influenced your writing (for better or worse)
- Your favorite movie character arc
- Your time management tips
- A life experience that has shaped your writing
- Share your writing playlist
- Share free writing-related resources for your readers
- If you could interview one author, who would it be and what 3-5 questions would you ask?
Phew! That’s a good start, eh? 😉
And don’t worry if someone else has already written any of these topics.
The answers will differ from writer to writer.
It’s like this~ I collect magazines from 1998. I have a YM Magazine from 21 years ago that shows how to do a proper sit-up. It wasn’t the first mag to do that, and it was certainly not the last. Repeat stuff is okay, because you’re doing it from your unique point of view 😘
I’ve done some of these, and will be doing some in the coming weeks, but I still look forward to reading your own posts 🙂
To get even more ideas, check out my Top Posts on the sidebar 👉
Take care and Write on!
🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜🌸 🌜